Header AD

Pretty and Polished Elvis' Pink Cadillac

February 14, 2012


This is two coats of Pretty and Polished Elvis' Pink Cadillac. Chelsea is currently sold out of this polish, but it should be back in stock by the end of next week (hopefully)! This polish is a pink jelly polish with small and medium size black glitter.

Then I stamped on a large butterfly with Kleancolor Black and Konad Stamping Plate M25.

Update: Someone on Facebook had a really good question, so I thought I would update my blog post to answer it. She was wondering why my manicure showed none of the larger black hex glitters that are also in the polish. (I assume it was because she was wondering if the larger pieces were difficult to get out of the bottle).

Answer:  I purposely tried not to get the bigger hex glitters because I didn't want it to mask my butterfly stamp... I wanted the lines of the butterfly to be crisp (as the stamp had "a lot" of small detail if that makes sense), and I didn't want the larger pieces to block the lines of the butterfly from underneath or take away from the butterfly. Try and do a google search on the polish name, and see if other bloggers had opinions on whether or not the bigger pieces of black glitter were easy to "fish" out of the bottle. I hope this helps! I have seen many of my polish friends wear this polish, and I have NOT heard anyone say that the bigger black pieces are hard to get out.


Pretty and Polished Elvis' Pink Cadillac Pretty and Polished Elvis' Pink Cadillac Reviewed by Unknown on 6:13 PM Rating: 5

Post AD