Header AD

Deborah Lippmann - I Know What Boys Like

I'm now the proud owner of Deborah Lippmann polishes! I recently bought 6, so I will progressively work my way through them and show them off. First up and ready is I Know What Boys Like. It's described as a "playful periwinkle" on the Lippmann website. I find it is just a smidge lighter/dustier than a royal blue.

I LOVE these square bottles. (They stay so straight and organized looking!) It makes me want to go out and buy the new NYX polishes that are in this same bottle.

2 coats on a swatch stick

To compare with what I have in my stash already that it's closest to.
Left = OPI Dating A Royal
Right = Lippman I Know What Boys Like

2 easy, perfect coats result in even coverage.

In some lights it does appear a bit darker like this picture.

Deborah Lippmann - I Know What Boys Like Deborah Lippmann - I Know What Boys Like Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD