Header AD

Pastel, Milky, Whitish Blue?

Today I have a very milky pastel baby blue polish (not sure what to call it actually) to show you. I love white polish as well as pastels so as soon as I saw this bottle, I fell in love with the colour.

Andreia is a brand from Portugal. My mum got me this one whilst on holiday over there last summer. Unfortunately their polishes have no names, only numbers but they have a nice and interesting range of colours.

The formula is quite thin and streaky on this one but nothing that can't be sorted with a couple of generous coats. Next time I would probably apply 3 coats just to smooth everything out better. I was also a little surprised to find out there's a tiny bit of blue shimmer in it (which isn't visible on the nail at all but never mind!) This is still a great polish for S/S.

Pastel, Milky, Whitish Blue? Pastel, Milky, Whitish Blue? Reviewed by Unknown on 6:04 AM Rating: 5

Post AD