Header AD

Revisiting the Candy Hearts

I've received multiple questions about my Candy Heart manicure. I thought I'd re-post the picture and link back to the original post because so many people love these for Valentine's Day.
They were made using the Nail Art Diva "From the Heart 1" stamping image plate. It can be bought online here for $9.99.

In my original post I mention the polishes I used to stamp the hearts with... I didn't give all the boring details, but the heart image transfers very sheer. So I stamped the heart shape, but ended up going back over it with a small paintbrush and more polish to give it the best color. In case you were wondering why your's was acting up. Well, mine did too!
Revisiting the Candy Hearts Revisiting the Candy Hearts Reviewed by Unknown on 7:09 AM Rating: 5

Post AD