Header AD

Finally Back

After what seems like FOREVER... I finally have internet at my new house. It was briefly hooked up when posted on 5/22/12 about my new polish room, and then they came to bury the phone line outside the next day. It killed it. I've argued with my phone company ever since that they messed something up, but just got through their thick skulls today. So finally it's fixed and all is good in the world again. 

My nails are still in slightly pitiful shape, but they are getting better each day. In the mean time, I'll be showing you some pics that I had taken either before or during the move. Sorry, but because it's been so long I don't remember exactly what polishes I used or how many coats. Just enjoy pretty pictures. :)

I'm pretty sure that I used Deborah Lippmann Lara's Theme and Barielle Lemondrops.
I wanted to try out the two finger accent nail combo.



Then I added a coat of Lynnderella Connect The Dots because it always looks great over bright colors. 

Until next time ladies!
Finally Back Finally Back Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD