Header AD

Special Franken + Sonoma Nail Art Mustard Fields + Nostalgic Rio

May 22, 2012


Layering more than two polishes is not something I normally do, but I think the end result turned out nicely! I started with a very special franken called Too Blue For You. This polish is a one of a kind polish made for me by my swap buddy Andrea. It has a beautiful aqua/turquoise colored base with pink and silver glitter. This is two coats and one coat of top coat. 


I layered on two coats of Sonoma Nail Art Mustard Fields. From the moment I saw Michelle post pictures of this polish I knew I had to have it! It has a clear base with various size and shapes of green glitter! The photos show two coats with one coat of top coat. You can also visit Michelle at her blog! She does amazing freehand nail art!


The next day I decided to add even more glitter!!!!! I added one thick coat of Nostalgic Rio! This polish is perfect! LOVE IT! 



Special Franken + Sonoma Nail Art Mustard Fields + Nostalgic Rio Special Franken + Sonoma Nail Art Mustard Fields + Nostalgic Rio Reviewed by Unknown on 7:29 AM Rating: 5

Post AD