Header AD

A Crewed Interest vs. Sunset Sail

I had been on a mission to find some pale orange polishes to add to my stash. It's a shade I'm always mixing in acrylic paint for cartoons, so I felt having it in polish form was important.
I picked up China Glaze Sunset Sail and Essie A Crewed Interest.

Sunset Sail is more yellow toned of the two and it has a shimmer. 3 thin coats here. 
I had very little trouble with it. No streaking. It comes across very subtle and nude.



A Crewed Interest is more pink toned without any shimmer. 3 thin coats. This one was more trouble. I had some streaking, pulling, and pooling. It's still a great color though.


All in all, I'm happy to have both!
A Crewed Interest vs. Sunset Sail A Crewed Interest vs. Sunset Sail Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD