Header AD

Jelly Glitter Sandwiches

I don't have many jelly finish polishes in my stash. I like that they look all squishy and juicy, but I feel like they NEVER dry! Even if I use a quick dry top coat, they always get dinged up and ruined.
I recently showed you Sation Sheer Legs, which is in fact, Sheer! And I picked up a mini OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y which is a jelly. So here are some jelly sandwiches!

This is 3 coats of Sation Sheer Legs topped with a coat of WnW Party of 5 Glitters then 1 additional coat of Sheer Legs. I think it makes for an exciting nude!



This is 3 coats of OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y



Topped with 1 coat of WnW Party of 5 Glitters

Followed by an additional coat of OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y



Do you like jellies? How do you feel about these kind of sandwiches?
Jelly Glitter Sandwiches Jelly Glitter Sandwiches Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD