Header AD

Gradient Nails


May 13, 2012


I absolutely LOVE Candeo Dive Bomb! I recently got this polish in a swap, and I wanted to wear it as soon as I opened the mail box!  It glows!


I started with two coats of OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam.  I followed the gradient nails tutorial posted by The Nailasaurus. This technique is brilliant! If you have trouble doing gradient nails, I recommend this technique. It was my first time trying it, and I was very happy with the results. It was fast and easy!!!! I achieved this gradient look with OPI Russian Navy Seude and OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam. (Photos show one coat of top coat)



I added just ONE coat of Candeo Dive Bomb and one coat of top coat. The pinch of brown/copper glitter in this polish makes it so unique! Love it! 






Gradient Nails Gradient Nails Reviewed by Unknown on 3:38 PM Rating: 5

Post AD