Header AD

Alta Costura Vernis Electric Eyes

May 02, 2012


If you love unique polishes and matte glitter, this is the polish for you!!!! This polish is made by Alta Costura Vernix and is called Electric Eyes. I can see why Nicole named it that! It has lime green and purple small hex matte glitter,  small black square glitter, and matte purple diamond glitter.... It is such an awesome polish! 

Application was similar to Humble Bee, Sunny Floam, or Floam. Application was great! It went on with ease, and each layer dried fast for me. I suggest letting each coat dry before adding the next. I only used two coats with two coats of top coat. In person, it looked to be full coverage, so I didn't add a third coat. You can also use this polish as a layering polish! 

In the photos you can see "gaps in coverage" but this was not really visible in person. I absolutely LOVE this polish--it is exactly my style. I have almost all of her polishes, and I can't wait to try the others. 

 If you have a moment, go through her sales. You will fall in love with all of her polishes! She said she is going to stock in 3-4 weeks! 



The next day I stamped on this nail design with You Mix Cosmetics XL stamping plate and Kleancolor white. I added one coat of Essie Matte About You.




Alta Costura Vernis Electric Eyes Alta Costura Vernis Electric Eyes Reviewed by Unknown on 5:46 PM Rating: 5

Post AD