Header AD

Prom Nails

I recently helped a friend of mine out by doing the nails of 3 lovely ladies that were going to prom. She hosted a "getting ready" party at her house for them with lots of delicious finger foods and pampering. They each did each others hair and makeup while I came up with designs for the nails! I tried to bring out the detail from their beautiful dresses.

Left to Right:
Lacey, Autumn, & Mackenzie

Lacey has some of the most gorgeous natural nails I've seen in a while! She takes great care of them and grows them long and strong. She already had them filed to this elegant oval shape, so I did a gradient of several gold glitters to the tip. Then I added Milani Jewel FX Gold on top.

Autumn wanted something baby pink to pop against her pewter colored gown. We used Sinful Colors Flutter and China Glaze Snow Globe because she wanted some extra glitter!

Mackenzie is a nail biter, so her mom took her to the salon beforehand for acrylics. Salons around here use a really thick application of acrylic, that's just what they do. :( That's why these nails look a little bulky. We used Essence Dress To Party because it was the EXACT shade of her dress. Then a little Milani Jewel FX Fuchsia on the tips. 3 clear rhinestones on the accent nail. I used these 2 colors together before, and these older pics came out more color accurate.

All of the girls loved their nails and had a great time at the pre-prom party! I hope they had just as much fun once they got there!


Prom Nails Prom Nails Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD