Header AD

Splatter Manicure

March 11, 2012


This is my first real attempt at a splatter manicure, and I did not realize how messy the process was hahah.... It was fun, but messy! I didn't put any tape around my cuticles before starting, which was a BIG mistake. My cuticles and fingers got flooded with nail polish. I spent a good 15 minutes cleaning up. I hope next time my splatters can be more defined and not so big (like my pinky). All I did was dip the bottom of a straw into the bottle of nail polish. Then placed it above my nail and blew through the opposite end. Anyone have any good tips?

I started with two coats of Orly Green Apple! It is the perfect Spring color! For the splatters, I used Sinful Colors Blue By You and OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?. For an accent nail, I used Orly Truly Tangerine. 





Splatter Manicure Splatter Manicure Reviewed by Unknown on 6:02 PM Rating: 5

Post AD