Header AD

I'm Back!

For almost three weeks now, I have been incredibly sick. So sick that not only has my nail art slowed down to a crawl, but that it's been excruciating to even think about staring at the computer screen long enough to write a blog. I am happily finally doing MUCH better (I developed a cold which turned into a bad sinus infection along with laryngitis). I'll be back to posting normally, or maybe a little less from now on, and I hope that I didn't dishearten anyone for being gone for so long.

Anyways, I'm sure you'd like to see some nail art!
This is a scalloped slanted french tip design that I came up with. I am quite fond of these nails and I'll surely be doing them again. They were quick, easy, and visually pleasing. I hope you enjoy! And I'll see you all back here tomorrow!

I'm Back! I'm Back! Reviewed by Unknown on 3:32 AM Rating: 5

Post AD