Header AD

Fall Floral Frenzy

I can't quite decide if this is a hot look or a hot mess. I was inspired by the fabric pattern in this skirt I got recently. Lots of brown, army green, and a pop of coral.

Here is the manicure. I think I would like it better if I had chosen a lighter color for the background shade.

I took step by step pictures if you're interested.

Orly Nite Owl

Sinful Colors Thimbleberry

Revlon Haute for Chocolate

 Some Essence Metallic Copper Rulez, Essie Sand Tropez, and an army green franken of mine.

 Some outlines with black acrylic paint

Topcoat to even it all out and make it super shiny!

In the end, I think it's too much and I didn't leave it on for long. I do really like the fall color scheme though!
Fall Floral Frenzy Fall Floral Frenzy Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD