Header AD

Pink Wednesday - Nails Inc. OMP (Oh My Pink!)

A few weeks ago, Nails Inc had a collaboration with Fabulous Magazine here in the UK where they were giving away 2 bottles in exchange for collecting 3 tokens from the News of the World newspaper (now non-existent). The papers were about £1 each and 2 Nails Inc polishes are worth about £22, so a bargain really!
The two colours were Atomic (which I have included for you guys in my giveaway) and OMP (Oh My Pink!).

As is the case with all my Nails Inc polishes, OMP was an absolute wonder to work with! A raspberry creme shade with defined undertones of red makes it a rose-reddish colour, almost like amaranth. It's a highly pigmented one-coater (so no problems with opacity) although the pictures below are 2 coats for smoothness (and because I can't help it but always use 2 coats)!



Pink Wednesday - Nails Inc. OMP (Oh My Pink!) Pink Wednesday - Nails Inc. OMP (Oh My Pink!) Reviewed by Unknown on 12:30 AM Rating: 5

Post AD