Header AD

Ombre Skittles

This was the product of experimenting. I wanted to test out how these colors worked together. Trying to find a good blend with different shades of the same color. Then I took it to another level, and another, and should have stopped. Lol. Which one do you like best?

Base polishes from thumb to pinky:
China Glaze Something Sweet
Orly Lollipop
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Blue-Away
China Glaze For Audrey
China Glaze Refresh Mint

Diagonal french of darker polish shade. From thumb to pinky:
China Glaze Secondhand Silk
Essence The One and Only
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Blue Blast
Sinful Colors Savage
Light green franken of mine

Even smaller diagonal french with the darkest shade. From thumb to pinky:
Cult Nails Devious Nature
Zoya Mira
Zoya Breezi
OPI Ski Teal We Drop
Essence In the Jungle

You could totally stop here and it would look great. Do an entire manicure skittled like this, or pick one of the color families to stick with for the whole manicure.





I took it one step further and added thin black outlines with my Kiss Nail Art Striper in black. I really like how this looked. I should have stopped here, that's my favorite.

I then took coordinating rhinestones to line the middle shade. I think it was just one step too far. It might have looked better if I had used smaller rhinestones?

So what do you think?

Which step would you have stopped at?

Which color gradient is your favorite?
I personally like the purple and the teal the best. :)
Ombre Skittles Ombre Skittles Reviewed by Unknown on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD