Header AD

Franken Contest Reject

If you haven't heard yet of Laura's Lacquers - As Seen in Theaters - Franken Contest.... head on over there and enter now! I created two different frankens and this is NOT the one I ended up entering, so I can show you guys!
The franken had to be themed after a movie or tv show in some way. Whether it be a character, the plot, or just the title. First up is that actual franken.
 I used the following polishes to mix up this magic.
NYC Prince Street
Maybelline Colorama #25 Shimmer Girl (flakies)
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Deep Purple
In the end I rejected this as my contest entry just because it's neat, but not spectacular. I had been wanting a purple flakie polish and this fits the bill. The swatch pic is only 3 coats.

If I had entered it.... I would have named it "Jim + Pam = JAM" after my beloved Office characters. I love that show. End of story. This ended up inspiring me to maybe do some frankens themed after all of the characters. A mustard yellow for Dwight? A clean porcelian finish for Angela? A crazy hot pink glitter mess for Kelly? I just might have to do that.
Franken Contest Reject Franken Contest Reject Reviewed by Unknown on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD