Header AD

Mavala Mexico & Metallic Grapes

Hi everyone. Today I wanted to show you a shade by Mavala which I actually swatched about a month ago but just never got around to posting this one.
Mavala Mexico (30) is a deep purple creme which looks uninteresting in the bottle and in between all my other more exciting purples, but on the nail and in the light you can detect tiny amounts of blue and fuchsia micro-shimmer. It was completely opaque in 2 coats and has very good and manageable consistency. I really like the dainty little bottles as well :)




I then used BM05 and GOSH Metallic Purple to stamp grapes on the left side of the nail and added french tips with the same polish. This polish dries quite fast on the plate so some of the stems didn't transfer onto the nails :(


Mavala Mexico & Metallic Grapes Mavala Mexico & Metallic Grapes Reviewed by Unknown on 5:59 AM Rating: 5

Post AD