Header AD

"The Office" Themed Frankens

Do you remember my Franken Contest Reject that was themed after Jim & Pam from "The Office?" This is by far my most favorite show ever. So here are the polishes I was inspired to create.

First up is Angela!
She is a true ice queen, so I wanted something frosty and blue, a touch of pearly.
I used some crappy polishes, so it ended with a crappy formula.... I layered it over a light blue polish to save myself from doing a million coats. This is two thin coats of franken over one thin coat of light blue creme.

Next up is Dwight!
I didn't have a choice, it had to be a golden mustard color to match his typical dress shirt.

Kelly Kapoor is a pink/purple glitter bomb.
A little bit of everything for this Indian beauty who loves sparkles.

Phyllis. Sweet, sweet, Phyllis. I did a typical mauve-pink. It's even got some shimmer. I think of this as Phyllis' perfect lipstick color choice. :)

That's all I have for now. I did a color for Michael Scott because the show will not be the same without him. I forgot to do a swatch though.... It's a medium blue with some shimmer. Trust me :)
"The Office" Themed Frankens "The Office" Themed Frankens Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD