Header AD

Nicole by OPI - Me+Blue

My one and only Justin Beiber polish... I found it hidden on a clearance shelf for $2. How could I not buy it? I think I did a one nail swatch of it before, but I wanted to do a review as well. So here we go.
 This took 3-4 coats. It dries to a funky semi-matte finish that is terribly bumpy from the glitter.
And this brush?! It's far from a perfect stroke. It's the worst brush I have ever dealt with! They are trying to imitate the Sally Hansen Insta Dri wide flat brushes, but they have failed. I personally like the SH fat brushes. I have large nail beds and it allows me to easily cover with just 2 swipes. This brush?! Yuck. It's too fat, it doesn't spread out evenly and doesn't hold polish well.

Top is Sally Hansen Insta Dri brush. Bottom is Nicole by OPI "perfect stroke" brush.

Nicole by OPI - Me+Blue Nicole by OPI - Me+Blue Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD