Header AD

Color Club - Otherworldly

I bought the Color Club Starry Temptress Collection the other day. I'm ashamed to admit that I don't really like the colors, and the glitter is a little strange.... and even the swatches didn't impress me.
So why did I buy it? Because it was cheap and I do things impulsively on occasion. So sue me.
First swatch is Otherworldly
This is three coats and there was still some VNL. It dried to that funny semi-matte finish that all neon's do, so this is with topcoat. It's strange how the glitter is all sandwiched in between the layers and it loses it's holographic properties. It just looks straight silver. Not bad, just strange to me. I'll keep these because maybe I can use them for my exhibit project or something, but I'm not in love with them. 
Color Club - Otherworldly Color Club - Otherworldly Reviewed by Unknown on 2:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD