Header AD

Nursery Nails

Remember me saying I was helping a co-worker design a baby's nursery? Well that co-worker also happens to be Kim, my sister! Thankfully she has given me free reign to do whatever with the baby's room, and it's turning out really cute.:)
Check out how I've painted the walls. Aren't they adorable!? I used blue painter's tape to mask off the squiggly line. I then painted the bottom portion with a light green color, then the top portion with a darker shade of green. Pulled off the tape, and came back in with an ivory paint and a small brush.

I wanted to translate the same concept into a funky french.

I started with China Glaze Refresh Mint

Then added very rough french tips with a frankened light green that I made. It's just a few shades darker than Refresh Mint.

Then I took white acrylic paint and added the squiggly lines.


Then added topcoat.

I think it's cute, but even cuter on the walls. :)
Nursery Nails Nursery Nails Reviewed by Unknown on 3:40 AM Rating: 5

Post AD