Header AD

Orly La Playa (Matte and Shiny nail design)

August 18, 2011


You can click on any photo to enlarge it. (Please do on the above photo!)

I have seen the matte and shiny combinations on several blogs, so I thought I would give it a try. I noticed that it works better with dark colors, so I choose a dark navy polish. I used Orly La Playa and Essie Matte Top Coat for this manicure. It was VERY hard for my camera to capture the awesomeness of the matte and shiny finish combo. I hope you can see it well. Also, I have no idea why my photos all look like they have a fuzzy haze over them. I think my camera was struggling with this dark navy polish. Oh well! 


Look how shiny this polish is. This has NO top coat! This is insane!!! It is sooo shiny it looks like I have an uneven messy application because of the reflection. That is seriously shiny! =) I love it!








Orly La Playa (Matte and Shiny nail design) Orly La Playa (Matte and Shiny nail design) Reviewed by Unknown on 5:57 PM Rating: 5

Post AD