Header AD

Pure Ice - Celestial (Comparison)

 I showed a while back that I recently hauled 2 bottles of Pure Ice Celestial accidentally. (One I bought, then my mom gave me one as a gift). I love just how pure blue it is. I'm really feeling blue polishes as of late.... Well I wanted to show just how it compares to my other deep blues.

  • Index- Pure Ice Celestial

  • Middle - Sally Hansen Insta Dri Co-Bolt Blue

  • Ring - Essence - Deep Blue Sea

  • Pinky- La Femme Beauty Mysterious


You can see it's just a few shades lighter than each. Closest to Co-Bolt Blue. It covers so easily in just 1 coat if you're careful in application.

I tested it out for stamp-ability:

Top is Pure Ice Celestial
Bottom is Sally Hansen Insta Dri Co-Bolt Blue
Works well over white, not so great over black. It's only at certain angles you can see the shimmer. From other angles it looks like nothing is there.
Pure Ice - Celestial (Comparison) Pure Ice - Celestial (Comparison) Reviewed by Unknown on 2:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD