Header AD

Essie Smooth Sailing + OPI Just a Little Rosti At This

August 16, 2011



I just thought I would share with you some manicures that have been sitting on my computer for about a month. It is funny how I do so many manicures and never get around to posting some of them. I didn't really care for these--I think that is why I never posted them. Does anyone else do this?

Although I didn't like the "under the sea" finished manicure, I did love Essie Smooth Sailing (which I won in a giveaway from Olivia over at Livy Lu Lu a while back ago!!!! Go check out her blog. It's great.). I think I didn't like the first manicure because I put too many "under the sea" stickers. It is really busy.

I didn't like the last manicure because the stamping of the lace print was not that great. It looks messy. I don't know how I feel about the color combo on that one either. Anyways, what do you think?










Essie Smooth Sailing + OPI Just a Little Rosti At This Essie Smooth Sailing + OPI Just a Little Rosti At This Reviewed by Unknown on 3:03 PM Rating: 5

Post AD