Header AD

Eco Warrior Mani

I love green and I love stripes (vertical, horizontal, diagonal, you name it) so I tend to do quite a few of these although my last one was quite a while ago which you can see here. I added the little fimo leaf to this one for good measure!

I called this mani Eco Warrior because I could only imagine a warrior princess in a green full body leotard, with a sparkly green cape and her nails done like this, lol! Then again, considering that only 1 of the polishes I used - Nubar Earth - says it is Formaldehyde, Phthalate and Toluene free, this mani would probably suit Poison Ivy better.

Polishes used: tips - Nubar Earth (which you can see swatched on its own here), middle - Make Up Academy Shade 13, near cuticle - Miss Sporty Green Lemon





Eco Warrior Mani Eco Warrior Mani Reviewed by Unknown on 9:08 AM Rating: 5

Post AD