Header AD

Glittery Budding Flowers & Oh My Pink!

Hi Everyone. Today I wanted to show you a couple of mani's I did using Nails Inc OMP as a base colour.
Well, the Lightning bolt tip mani you are about to see was actually done a few weeks ago but I completely failed at what I was trying to achieve - simply adding lightning bolts to the tips :( Jane would be so disappointed in my actual lack of a lightning bolt! Lol!

Anyway, here is the flowery mani I created. I used Konad White Stamping polish and BM16 but just to jazz things up a bit, I stamped diagonally instead of stamping the whole nail plate. I then added some bullion beads to the center of the flowers and a line of silver glitter for that extra sparkle.






Glittery Budding Flowers & Oh My Pink! Glittery Budding Flowers & Oh My Pink! Reviewed by Unknown on 4:35 AM Rating: 5

Post AD