Header AD

Pink Wednesday!!! - OPI Panda-monium Pink

Panda-monium Pink is part of the OPI Hong Kong Collection Spring 2010 and is my second bottle from this collection. I also have Lucky Lucky Lavender which is in fact very similar to this pink because they both have a bit of lilac in them.

Panda-monium Pink is a light, pastel pink creme with cool undertones. I found the formula to be on the thin side, very sheer and needed 3 coats for even coverage. It also applied very streaky which granted, is the case with a lot of these milky based colours but even the 3rd coat didn't even out the streaks. Only a coat of SV helped smooth it out a little.

In spite of the consistency and application, I still love the colour. It reminds me of candy floss.



                           

Pink Wednesday!!! - OPI Panda-monium Pink Pink Wednesday!!! - OPI Panda-monium Pink Reviewed by Unknown on 6:14 AM Rating: 5

Post AD