Header AD

Pedicure Design

You might have noticed the poll to the right. I just wanted to get some feedback from you guys as to what you'd like to see more of here on my blog. This started because I noticed that a good portion of the traffic sources coming to my blog are google and bing searches related to toe nail art. Go figure?
I know that's not something I generally see a lot of on other polish blogs, but maybe that means there is a need for it. I also realize that many might be grossed out by looking at other people's feet. My toes aren't the prettiest, but I'll try to photoshop them up a little for your sake ;)

For the most part I just wear plain polish on my toes, but I will make a bigger effort to come up with art designs to incorporate.

This is Sally Hansen Insta Dri Blue Blast;
Zoya Mira for the french tip,
random flower decal for the big toe.

I'm off to try and remember to moisturize my little piggies tonight.
Pedicure Design Pedicure Design Reviewed by Unknown on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD