Header AD

Mr. Chatterbox Tutorial

And here he is... What do you think? The reference picture I used showed his eyes being different sizes, so don't correct me on that! ;)

This base color is Sally Hansen Insta Dri Silver Sweep, foil glue, then Inaz Glam Rock 3D Holographic Glitter.
 
Black acrylic paint for the general shape.

Fill in with pink. This time I used nail polish rather than my usual acrylic paint, I didn't want to spend time mixing like a fool when I had a perfect polish that matched already. (Same as Little Miss Chatterbox)

Black acrylic paint for features.

White paint for shoes, green paint for hat.

Black paint for the outline of the blue portions on his shoes.

Blue touches to his shoes and then topcoat when dry.

I'm not too thrilled with him either, I just don't know what it is about him...
Mr. Chatterbox Tutorial Mr. Chatterbox Tutorial Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD