Header AD

Little Miss Naughty? Tutorial

I'm confused. The reference picture that I used for Little Miss Naughty looks one way, and then I'm looking back to the Roger Hargreaves website to verify them before I post it, and there is a totally different Little Miss Naughty?! So what the heck? Maybe there were two versions. I just don't know. Here we go anyway:

This base color is Sally Hansen Insta Dri Silver Sweep, foil glue, then Inaz Glam Rock 3D Holographic Glitter.

Black acrylic paint for the general shape.

Blurple colored paint to fill in the face area.

Black acrylic paint for features and hairline.

Pink for hair and purple for nose.

Green for the hair bow, then refine the hair outlines and add the squiggles.

Little Miss Naughty? Tutorial Little Miss Naughty? Tutorial Reviewed by Unknown on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD