Header AD

Coffee Addict

Today I have another Kleancolor pretty to show you which I got with my last Beautyjoint haul. This is Coffee Addict, a metallic blackened golden brown! I don't think it's part of their metallic range but it still has that smooth and glossy metallic finish to it. Kleancolor have quite a few polishes named after coffee and they are a very nice mix of nudes, beige's and browns. I have also swatched Cappuccino which you can see here.

Coffee Addict isn't to everyone's taste I suppose. The first thing my mum said when she saw it on my nails was "yuk"!!! Well, I guess that describes it for her but I actually really like this colour. The formula, again, as with all Kleancolor polishes I've tried up until now, is great to work with and fully opaque in two coats.


Coffee Addict Coffee Addict Reviewed by Unknown on 8:14 AM Rating: 5

Post AD