Header AD

Peculiar Polish Series - Death Note

It's another Thursday and time for more Peculiar Polish! Nev from Nevorpurify's Nail Art  is helping me out by designing looks that are from different cartoons that may be a bit less traditional/popular. If you have a suggestion for her, just fill out the embedded form at the bottom of the page!
Death Note nails have got to be the most requested "peculiar" nails that Leslie has ever gotten! The original request came from Sam, who I need to apologize and make a promise to.  Sam asked for a Death Note mani that featured L, Misa, and Ryuk and she asked for a tutorial to go along with it. Well silly me I forgot to read the entire request, so I painted these nails before realizing she wanted a tutorial. I feel awful so, Sam, I promise you that within the next week I will be posting a tutorial for L, Misa, Ryuk and many some other special stuff over at my blog. Others who requested these nails included MISSXMASGIRL who requested them in one of Leslie's comments. Most recently Jeshi asked for Death Note nails and explained that it was a love of her and her friends.




I hope you all enjoy these nails! They really helped me hone my shading skills. 
Left to right: L, Light Yagami, Ryuk, logo
Peculiar Polish Series - Death Note Peculiar Polish Series - Death Note Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD