Header AD

China Glaze Prism - Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection Spring 2012

I was going through my untrieds stash yesterday afternoon and realised that I hadn't yet showed you Prism from the China Glaze Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection! I have now been wearing it for just over 24 hours and can safely say... I'm disappointed!

Although this collection was nothing like I thought it would be, Polarized was starting to grow on me. It's not a holo but it's a very pretty dense silver glitter. Then it all went downhill with Prism.



Prism is supposed to be the purple glitter of the bunch but have a look at the pics and tell me how much purple you see in it? I only see the slightest bit towards the sides of the nails where it reflects! The first thing I thought when I put it on was how similar the same it is to Polarized. Why did I need both?!

Here is a pic of Prism and Polarized side by side. See what I mean?? Arrgg! I'm annoyed now!



Then, just a couple of hours ago, this happens! Yep, that is a large chunk of polish that just lifted right off my nail! I wasn't expecting this dense glitter to come off that easily so I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing! I have a feeling that this happened because I applied base coat. This kind of polish would probably stick much better to the nail without a base coat.

China Glaze Prism - Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection Spring 2012 China Glaze Prism - Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection Spring 2012 Reviewed by Unknown on 11:55 AM Rating: 5

Post AD