Header AD

Blurple Scattered Holo

You know when you want a polish so bad that you need to have it straight away but then when it arrives, it sits on your untrieds stash for months? That's what happened to this little guy - Kleancolor Holo Chrome.

Holo Chrome is a light purple, in fact, it shifts between blue and purple depending on lighting. You can really see a rainbow in it! I was quite amazed that the scattered holo in this polish shows even under my artificial light, at night and indoors. Most holos I have look completely flat if the sun isn't shinning (granted most of them are linear holos like Nfu Oh's).

I really like Kleancolor polishes and have always had positive experiences when using them. They have some pretty cool polishes at very affordable prices! I know a lot of people don't like their strong smell but I can't really say it bothers me. Anyway, Holo Chrome doesn't smell like the other Kleancolor's I've tried. I've never had a problem with their formulas either. Application is always smooth and consistent. Holo Chrome is no exception. The formula is thick but in a nice way, it actually makes application easier to control.

This is 1 coat of Holo Chrome over an unnamed lilac polish I had lying around. It's by a brand called "Yes Love"  which I usually buy in €1 stores when I go on holidays to Spain or Portugal.


Blurple Scattered Holo Blurple Scattered Holo Reviewed by Unknown on 11:40 AM Rating: 5

Post AD