Header AD

Magnetix Polish - Blue & Green

These Magnetix polishes can be found at Rite Aid. I went in looking for something else and couldn't resist buying these two. They were $7.99 each. Each polish comes in it's own little plastic box with 2 different magnets in the box. A black one that creates curvy lines and a red one that creates diagonal lines.
 I couldn't find a name on the box or the bottle's label, so I'll just call them blue and green. Aren't they just awesome?! The blue is a nice medium blue that reacts to the magnet to show a navy/blurple color. The green was pleasantly surprising because it reacted to the magnet by showing a deeper emerald color than that in the bottle. Truly lovely. :)


The magnets are easy to use. The magnet is a thin strip enclosed by a flexibile silicone material. The silicone has a notch cut out to fit the curve of your finger. I found it easiest to rest that notch directly on my finger just beyond my nail bed. You hold it steady for 10-15 seconds and the reaction happens.

A close up of each color and the different magnet patterns.

What do you think of these? Have you found them in your local area? I really like the concept of magnetic polishes and the quick nail art that they provide. And I certainly can't wait to get my hands on the starburst magnet in the China Glaze magnetic collection!
Magnetix Polish - Blue & Green Magnetix Polish - Blue & Green Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD