Header AD

Nail School - Day 22

Today we learned how to do gels and shellacs. Shellacs are really easy suggesting that you're good at polish application (seeing as they are just polish that you have to cure under UV light). Gels are a little harder. They have a gel consistency (go figure!) and are harder to work with. When you apply them you have to have a light hand to spread the gel over the entire nail but a heavy enough hand to make sure they don't get clumpy. I plan to put them on my own nails asap so I'll let you know what they're like!

On another note I totally forgot to post about the fact that I put tips and wraps on my nails! That's right I had fake nails on my own hands. It was kind of cool -- I had extra length to do nail art on! The only reason I didn't like them (and the reason I took them off only two days after putting them on) is because they aren't conducive to nail art in the sense that if you change your polish a lot, they can start getting annoying. I think they were pretty while they lasted! And boy did they last, it was super hard to take them off!

Here's what they looked like head on

Here's an idea of how thin they are. I know a lot of people don't like acrylics because they feel so unnatural, well these felt exactly like my natural nails, just stronger!
Nail School - Day 22 Nail School - Day 22 Reviewed by Unknown on 2:23 PM Rating: 5

Post AD