Header AD

You Mix Cosmetics Teal Abyss Magnetic Polish

February 23, 2012


I have been obsessed with magnetic polishes lately--buying more and more every time I turn around. What do you girls think about them?

This is one coat of You Mix Cosmetics Teal Abyss. This polish is SO beautiful--the perfect color!!! You Mix also sells really good magnets, which is what I used in this manicure. Photos show no top coat.

My polish friend Laurie has posted some awesome stamping combos with magnetic polishes, so I thought I would give it a try. I stamped on this random design with Red Angel Stamping Plate RA-120 and Ulta Quick Silver. I definitely picked the wrong design because it covered too much of the magnetic effect. Lesson learned....  


You Mix Cosmetics Teal Abyss Magnetic Polish You Mix Cosmetics Teal Abyss Magnetic Polish Reviewed by Unknown on 4:20 PM Rating: 5

Post AD