Header AD

China Glaze Polarized - Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection Spring 2012

When I got home from work today, I had a little package waiting for me and inside was China Glaze Polarized (and Prism which I will show you later) from the Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection for Spring 2012. I was so excited, I had to swatch it straight away!

Polarized is the silver of the collection. It's a  micro silver glitter base with large green, red, pink, blue, yellow, orange and silver glitter.

Before I say anything else, here is what 2 coats of Polarized look like (plus 2 coats of top coat - it's very thirsty glitter):




OK, I have to stress that I am happy with this as a glitter polish (it is a very good dense glitter polish, completely opaque in 2 coats and super blingy) but I wouldn't call it a holo polish which is what I thought it would be when I first saw the promo shot for this collection back in November. 
 
I was sceptical about the amazing'ness' of the holo in these, I was doubting if they would look that good on the nail and I guess it turned out they don't. Having said that, although my nails don't look as good as the girls' in the promo shot, I still love the mix between the larger multi coloured glitter and the finer micro glitter. As I said, it's still a very nice glitter polish and although the glitter is quite dense, I think it would look good in glitter sandwiches.


I know there are some mixed reviews on this collection. What are your thoughts?
China Glaze Polarized - Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection Spring 2012 China Glaze Polarized - Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection Spring 2012 Reviewed by Unknown on 12:48 PM Rating: 5

Post AD