Header AD

Nail-Venturous Floam & A Dash of Princess

Amy of I'm Feeling Nail-Ventuous has recently created some amazing frankens. I was lucky enough to be able to buy two from her. She is not currently selling them, but keep an eye on her blog and you'll stay updated if that changes. ;) 

Floam is fantastic because it contains contains specks of ultra fine neon blue and neon yellow glitter in a clear base. It completely covers in just 2 coats! It's a dense glitter for sure! And yes, it's named after this Floam.

It is so interesting and changes colors depending on how far away you are. Up close the colors are very distinct. From a distance? It looks like a bright green or teal. It's really mind blowing.


I got lots of comments on it at work. All positive! It's a hit!

Next is A Dash of Princess. I love this combination of glitters! There are large hexes in white, opal, metallic pink, and an almost see through hot pink. There are medium hexes in white, and metallic hot pink. Then there are fine micro hot pink glitter pieces. It's all in a clear base, so the layering options are endless!

I wanted to stay with the pink theme and I layered 2 coats over Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubblegum Pink. The picture looks like there are medium black hexes, but those are the metallic pink ones that just catch the light funny.


On a swatch stick so you can see how it looks by itself. I saw a really interesting combo when Amy layered this over a medium blue. The almost see through pink pieces turned purple! So I'll try that out soon!

And she packaged them so cute! The came in a bubble mailer wrapped in this metallic tissue paper with a piece of ribbon and a cute felt owl sticker. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to purchase these beauties and I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! ;)

Nail-Venturous Floam & A Dash of Princess Nail-Venturous Floam & A Dash of Princess Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD