Header AD

My very own Unicorn Pee - Max Factor Fantasy Fire

I managed to get my hands on the new "it" polish - Max Factor Fantasy Fire. To be honest, I don't buy many Max Factor polishes so when I saw this polish a few weeks ago whilst browsing in Superdrug, I thought it was beautiful but didn't really think much else of it! Then it started creating a stir in the blogging world. All of a sudden, I can't find a bottle anywhere and it's already selling on Ebay for £13.99! What??!! It's only £3.99 in the shop and they usually do 3 for 2 offers! Or was... as it's sold out in the three shops I went to and online.

You're probably heard that it's a Clarins 230 (a.k.a Unicorn Pee) dupe. I don't own Clarins 230, I would love to have one but would never be willing to pay the exorbitant amounts asked for it, so I'm extremely happy to own a bottle of Fantasy Fire! Finally we get a really cool and coveted polish in the UK!

Fantasy Fire is a purple based jelly full of shimmer and there's quite a bit of colour shifting going on (copper, green, red, maroon, gold etc) but these pics were taken under a lamp last night so I found it impossible to capture all the colours! The colours you get also depend on your base colour. Maybe a medium purple or blue jelly would create more colour shifts.

This is one coat of Fantasy Fire over CND Midnight Sapphire. Two coats of Fantasy Fire would probably give you more depth and make it look more dramatic.

 
Here is a pic in the style of Cristina from LTHP :)
My very own Unicorn Pee - Max Factor Fantasy Fire My very own Unicorn Pee  - Max Factor Fantasy Fire Reviewed by Unknown on 2:18 AM Rating: 5

Post AD