Header AD

31 Day Challenge - Day 3 - Yellow

Did I really have a choice? Spongebob Squarepants Nail Art. I have done Spongebob before, and that was when I was just getting into the use of cartoons and I wasn't watermarking my photos... So my Spongebob prior to watermark has been seen all around the internet without credit coming back to me. :( Oh well, lesson learned and I'm on to bigger and better things.


I started with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lightening.

Then I added 2 coats of China Glaze Snow Globe to the non Spongebob nails. I thought it was perfect to add the effect of bubbles and the colors are great.

Then the rest of these details are all done with various colors of acrylic paint.



Use 2 coats of Seche Vite topcoat once everything is entirely dry. That will smooth out any bumps and unevenness. :)

I hope you're enjoying this challenge!
31 Day Challenge - Day 3 - Yellow 31 Day Challenge - Day 3 - Yellow Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD