Header AD

31 Day Challenge - Day 4 - Green

I loved the Rugrats when I was growing up and I've already done a nail art tutorial of them HERE. But I decided to feature Reptar for my green challenge. Reptar was a godzilla creature featured a lot through the Rugrats series as a popular movie character/toy. Despite his fierce look, he was often depicted as a hero. :)

I started with SPAritual - Eye of the Beholder and OPI Alpine Snow

Then acrylic paints for all of Reptar's face.





 Here I taped off the tips and used more OPI Alpine Snow for skinny french tips.

Then I stamped BM 224 using China Glaze For Audrey (it didn't stamp very opaque, so I had to go over it with a small brush & more polish)

Add a layer of top coat. I use Seche Vite.

Up close of Reptar, he is kinda cute after all!
Are you enjoying the challenge so far? 
31 Day Challenge - Day 4 - Green 31 Day Challenge - Day 4 - Green Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD