Header AD

Nail-Venturous Nail Lacquers Pieces of Blue + Pecan Praline + Hurricane Season

February 06, 2012

Lately, I have been making a lot of polishes... I find it very fun to create unique polishes! =) I thought I would share three of my latest creations!

The following is two coats of Hurricane Season, which is another polish in my Louisiana Southern Hospitality Collection. This polish has a darkened blue base with tons of sparkly glitter in it.

 (Click here to see Crawfish Boil and Southern Belle --also included in this collection). 


This is two coats of Pecan Praline, which is another polish in my Louisiana Southern Hospitality Collection.  This polish has a cooper colored base with ultra fine purple and gold glitter. It also has medium sized gold, silver, and purple hex glitter. 


The following polish is two coats of Pieces of Blue (which is not included in my Louisiana collection). This is such a fun polish.... It has a greenish blue tinted base with medium size blue glitter... 



Nail-Venturous Nail Lacquers Pieces of Blue + Pecan Praline + Hurricane Season Nail-Venturous Nail Lacquers Pieces of Blue + Pecan Praline + Hurricane Season Reviewed by Unknown on 5:16 PM Rating: 5

Post AD