Header AD

Chevrons

I apparently love the chevron look. I know I've done them a million times but you may recognize them from my profile picture (you can see a post a better picture of the nails in my profile picture here). For this design I went a little bit more complicated and tried to make the design look sort of like a checker board. I think the result was great and it wasn't even that difficult! I'll definitely be doing this one again!
This is a good opportunity for me to share with you what goes on on my right hand from time to time. Usually both my hands get painted with the same design, but sometimes I run out of time or get lazy. If that is the case I usually do a simple design on my right hand that is reminiscent of my left hand. This time I did some simple color blocks in the same colors as my left hand. Hope you enjoy!
Chevrons Chevrons Reviewed by Unknown on 4:52 AM Rating: 5

Post AD