Header AD

31 Day Challenge - Day 6 - Violet

Today we have Ursula from The Little Mermaid! Such a wicked villain, but a gorgeous purple. ;)
I've done The Little Mermaid before on false nails, and then I've also done an Ariel inspired french tip design. So be sure to check those out.

I started with 2 coats of China Glaze Spontaneous

I did all the details of Ursula's face with acrylic paints.




Then I started adding the tentacles to the other nails. This is Zoya Kieko.

Then Deborah Lippmann Between the Sheets

More black acrylic paint.

Dots of Zoya Areej for the suction cups.

Then small center dots of Zoya Mira. A final thick coat of Seche Vite.
I think these turned out wickedly good!
31 Day Challenge - Day 6 - Violet 31 Day Challenge - Day 6 - Violet Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD