Header AD

Chalkboard Nails - My entry: The Dotting Tool nail art contest

Sarah at Chalkboard Nails is hosting a really cool nail art contest. I'm not one to enter contests because they usually require very elaborate and complicated freehand designs which I'm not very good at. However Sarah's theme, the dotting tool, really caught my eye since I use dotting tools quite a lot and love anything that has polka dots in it (although other designs can also be created with dotting tools).

You have probably already seen this mani before (see my original post here). I did it a couple of months ago using Stargazer Chrome 232 and various neon polishes. I really liked how it turned out so I'm submitting this as my entry :)


Chalkboard Nails - My entry: The Dotting Tool nail art contest Chalkboard Nails - My entry: The Dotting Tool nail art contest Reviewed by Unknown on 1:43 PM Rating: 5

Post AD