Header AD

31 Day Challenge - Day 1 - Red

I've gotten pressured into doing this challenge finally. I honestly didn't really want to because I couldn't think of a way to put my own spin on it. And I usually don't like the level of stress I put myself under to complete a challenge. But Hadley keep suggesting it, so here's what I plan on doing. 
Thanks to Michelle over at Sonoma Nail Art, (she did an awesome 31 Day Challenge during the month of October of Halloween themed nail art!) Michelle suggested I do cartoon themed nail art according to the challenge. Duh! Why didn't I think of that? I don't want to feel stuck into 31 days exactly, so I will do it a bit more like Emerald Sparkled and just complete 31 manicures even though it will take me much longer than 31 days.

What cartoon did I pick for "red?" Alvin and the Chipmunks! Alvin's shirt was red with a big yellow "a" on it. 
Left is Simon, Middle is Alvin, Right is Theodore.

 I'll even share a tutorial!
Base of Sally Hansen Rapid Red and Milani One Coat Glitter Red

Acrylic paint for the faces:






A generous helping of Seche Vite topcoat:

And these boys are ready to make some music!

Be on the look-out for Day 2 - Orange Nails!
31 Day Challenge - Day 1 - Red 31 Day Challenge - Day 1 - Red Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD