Header AD

Mavala Liberty

A few years back I would be all over a colour like this. I used to absolutely love flesh toned polishes, especially if I wanted a quick, hassle-free and pretty mani. Today, after I finished putting it on, I just thought it was so *meh*!

Liberty is a creamy nude peach, or can sometimes hint to beige tones depending on the light, but it goes on much lighter and sheer on the nail. It looks almost like I've got nothing on. There is a lot of vnl although I applied 3 coats. I usually like to look at my nails and Wham!!!... a lot of colour and a party going on!

I love nudes (a lot) but this is just a little too nude for me, if that makes sense! I probably wouldn't wear this on it's own again but I would use it as a base colour for nail art, even glitter sandwiches and I also think it makes a great polish for French Manicures.


Mavala Liberty Mavala Liberty Reviewed by Unknown on 12:57 AM Rating: 5

Post AD