Header AD

Nail School - Day 23

One of my objectives in nail school is to try out tons and tons of nail products on myself. The reason for this is two-fold: First of all I've never really had any nail enhancements so I'm curious about them and second of all because you can't get a feel for how good you're doing until you test it out on yourself! A perfect example was my attempt at putting gel nails onto myself today. I'll start out by describing what gel nails are. They are sort of like acrylic nails. It's a layer of gel that cures in a UV light and results in a hardened overlay over the nail. One of the advantages over acrylics is that gels are thinner and therefore more natural looking. One of the disadvantages, as I've found, is that gels are VERY hard to apply. I have no difficulty making them look nice but soon after I applied them they began lifting and they popped right off! I obviously need more work on them, so I'll keep you updated if I ever get them on good!
Nail School - Day 23 Nail School - Day 23 Reviewed by Unknown on 2:26 PM Rating: 5

Post AD